We’ve located our repair shop in Downtown Memphis for your convenience. Situated at 440 Union Avenue, we’re easy to find. We’ve linked to Google Maps on our website if you need some directions, or you can call us at 901-552-4395.
We employ specialists in each area, enabling us to execute each repair flawlessly. Whether you need a touch-up paint job or a complete auto body restoration, we have the experts for you.
At Desoto Collision Center, our mission is to provide you with the best possible customer service. To us, this means more than just being friendly. It also means that our downtown Memphis Auto Collision Repair team will:
- Treat you with respect and always be fair
- Provide the best advice for you
- Get you the best possible deal for your repairs
- Work carefully to ensure that we deal with the issue correctly the first time
- Guarantee our work
Our Downtown Memphis Auto Collision Repair Services
We’re a full-service repair and restoration company. If your vehicle is in bad shape after a wreck, we have the team to restore its pre-accident condition. So, schedule an appointment, and we’ll advise you on what steps we can take.
Experience the Desoto Collision Center difference for yourself. We:
- Give you an accurate estimate upfront and discuss your options
- Link through to the major insurers to see what they’ll pay for certain repairs
- Help you find a rental while your car is in our shop
- Negotiate with the insurance company if you need secondary repairs
- Are honest, reliable, and always give you the best advice
- Understand that you need your car, so we fix it as soon as we safely can
Our team of specialists uses the latest diagnostic equipment to identify damage and repair it. Our state-of-the-art paint application is, however, what sets us apart. We can achieve a factory finish every time thanks to our equipment and process.
What Our Clients Say
How do our clients feel about our Downtown Memphis Auto Collision Repair services? Why don’t we take a look!
- Alicia Williams raves about the “amazing job” we did. She says that her SUV looks as though it just rolled out of the showroom. She wasn’t the only one to notice. Many of her colleagues complimented her on how her SUV looks now.
- Sarah Lyons recommends us because we kept her updated on her vehicle’s status throughout the repair process. She appreciated our kind, patient explanations of what the repairs entailed. She’ll keep coming back because we are trustworthy and deliver an outstanding customer experience.