At Desoto Collision our employees are the foundation of our entire business. We openly depend upon their skills, knowledge, and integrity to successfully reach the high-quality work and customer service standards which we set for ourselves. As such, we make it a prime goal to value and respect our employees so that they can continue to do fantastic work with us in the long term because our team can only be as great as the people who comprise it.
Here are some of our current job opportunites!
Auto Body Technician
Location: Cordova, Memphis, Millington and Southaven
The Auto Body Technician repairs damaged bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications, using hand tools and power tools.
- De-Trim and disassemble vehicles
- Utilizing parts carts for parts
- Perform pre-pulls for repair vs replaces decisions
- Assists in identifying parts needed for repairs.
- Perform quality repairs without passing on defects.
- Utilize technical information sheets along with work order for all repairs
- Follows DCC’s quality control process.
- Keep work area clean and organized to maintain a safe environment.
- Comply with all DCC saftey rules, guidelines and standards
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager to ensure efficient and effective repairs
Collision Center Estimator
Location – Olive Branch
The Collision Center Estimator is responsible for capturing every viable job that enters the building. The position writes accurate estimates and follows the vehicle progress through the repair process. Responsible for educating customers about the repair process. Keeps customers informed and files updated.
Click HERE to apply online today!
Why Work for Desoto Collision?
In the ever-changing automotive industry, we work closely with our employees to provide training on the newest technology and techniques necessary for success. This, in turn, allows us to provide the very best service for our customers. We are committed to investing in our employees and equipping them with the tools they need so that they can continue to improve and grow as industry professionals.
This is a crucial facet to our business because it keeps our team members informed, engaged, and savvy to developments within the automotive industry. Not only would it be boring to work in a place that settles for relatively current techniques and technology, but it would a disservice to the clients who trust us to assist them with their vehicles. Desoto Collision Center stays at the forefront of advancements in the industry so that our employees and customers can both reap the benefits of staying current.
Check back often for new job listings!